Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ultra Sounds, Round Bellies and a Sweet Baby GIRL

Well, we had Sally's 18 week check up yesterday which meant our first real ultra sound and we got to find out we're having a BABY GIRL!

I think truth be told, we had convinced ourselves it was a boy in there, but in true ninja style,
she had us fooled. We are so stinkin' excited! A lot of people have been asking how the pregnancy has been for Sally. In a word, Blessed. through 18 weeks she has had no bad nauseousness and no morning sickness. She is justifiably tired more often, but she is learning to slow down when she needs to. Overall, Sally is a champ!

Please Keep Praying for baby Loofah!


8 comments:

Exum Family said...

Oh goodness! How exciting! Did your heart just not skip a beat when you saw your baby girl on that ultrasound screen?! What wonderful pictures! We can't wait. We are thrilled for you.

keely said...

that is so great!!

Meredith said...

Hey guys! Congrats on having a girl! You BOTH will love having a girl....it's the sweetest thing ever. She'll be a daddy's girl, no doubt and mommy's buddy too. We're so excited for you! Hope the rest goes just as well. ;)

Natalie said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun! My prayers continue to be with all three of you.

Erica said...

Yeah!!! We love girls. I just wrote a poem about having 2 girls that you can read on my blog. You're in for it, Dad!!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Sally and Wade!!! And little loofa!!

Laura said...

Yeah.. Female ninja ROCK!

My Lonely Planet said...

OK, first off..Wade's "I'm awesome" made me laugh out loud. And second..."the Colliers +1" made me laugh out loud as well. Freaking awesome you two are having a little kid-o! I bet she will be beautiful seeing as you are two of the most beautiful people I know. Congrats and God Bless. I expect writing on this blog every day.